Starting photos

Work on my back flexibility. This is a photo of week 2 of my training and I’m here to have support and get some good tip to improve myself! XX Tartine

Day 1

Hello everyone, Where to begin…? Well, I’ve been pretty active all my life. I started out with gymnastics and was a competitive cheerleader until I graduated from high school. Once, I got to college, I decided I wanted to try something different, and a few years later I was buying an x-pole and trying to teach myself how to invert …

the flexibility challenge - day 95

Day 100!!

After stretching 4 times per week, 2 hours per session; a total of over 100 hours, I can say I have made progress! It took a lot of work but it is so worth it! I made a video of all my before and after photos. Tracking my progress has been super beneficial in keeping me motivated. I’m looking forward to …

Progress grid

Just thought it’d be cool to put some photos together.

Hard Couple of Weeks

The last couple of weeks have been a struggle with work and other thing competing for my time. I really have been out of my routine. Was able to have my first full hour of stretching yesterday. Most things sucked because my body and mind are still a little frazzled and frayed. But I was able to see a difference …

Day 1!

Hello! My name is Maddy. I couldn’t take a better picture, but I hope you see what my current back flexibility is. So! I know I’m a bit late for the challenge, but I started it yesterday and I’m looking foward to see big improvements 🙂

Steady Progress Days 64-70

I am excited to see the community growing, and so many people taking on the challenge! I just want to remind you all that if you have any questions at all feel free to private message me or post in the community support forum. I also love feedback and if there is anything you would like to see in the …

Day 1!

Hi, everyone! My name is Leslie and I am a former cheerleader looking to get back in shape. I am also in week one of training for my first half marathon. Day 1 of stretching, looking forward to making some progress! Dedicating 7 days a week to stretching 🙂

Setbacks :(

Hi guys! Just writing to let you guys know I haven’t disappeared or anything. I went on vacation for a week at the beginning of the month, had a super tough time mentally and emotionally adjusting back from it (I’m getting help for that!), and on top of that had a really bad neck/shoulder strain from stress and overuse (being …

Celebrating Day 50!!!

Half way through the challenge, and I am noticing and correcting a lot more these days. I am balancing strength and flexibility constantly, and every muscle has an individual task wether it’s tightening, relaxing, or balancing. The more moves I try and record myself doing, the more I realize there are a million ways to do each move just by engaging …