Day 5 – Progress so far!

Hello there! This is from Day… 5? Β It was a leg day. Splits are getting a bit better already, but still a long way to go! I just took my first rest day (day 7) after going to a sweat lodge for the first time and deciding to take it easy. My goal is to do about an hour each …

Progress – Week 1

Forearm Backbend   Forearm Stand in Split   Forearm Stand in Stag   Left Scorpio   Right Scorpio   Right Standing Split   Left Standing Split     Right Split   Left Split   Middle Split

Day 1, “Get Bent” dvd and splits!

Day 1! I did the “Get bent” dvd by Kristina Nekyia for the first time. This is day 1 of doing a split. I am really, really terrible at splits – my hamstring muscles are really tight. Then again, I stretch a little bit pretty regularly but not really splits. I’m curious/hopeful to see what 100 days of doing splits …

Day 1, starting point for splits

The hardest part was taking a photo at the same time. Maybe I’m just not as technology coherent as I thought! So yeah this is my day 1 starting point for the splits! These are my biggest weakness so I’m looking to really work on these πŸ™‚ but moreover I really want to improve my back flexibility…so looking forward to …

Starting Poses

Starting photo of my back bend lowered onto my forearms Starting photo – Forearm Stand with Bent Legs Starting photo- forearm stand in split Starter photo- right split after 1 hour stretch session Starter photo- left split after 1 hour stretch session Starter photo – middle split after 1 hour stretch session Starter photo – right standing side split after …

Starting point for other poses

I don’t know exactly how to categorize these poses but for accountability and progress view I’m posting my latest photos. By no means do I hold these for several minutes at a time, I’m luck enough to make it in to a pose πŸ™‚

My starting point for backbends

Here is a still shot form a video I recorded of myself trying to get into poses. Let’s increase the flexibility! (this was after stretching of course)