This routine is focused on upper back and shoulder extension.
- This routine is to be done only after completing the warmup and backbend dynamic stretching routine.
- There is movement with each static stretch to encourage you to cycle through your form tips with steady breathing.
- Take your time, focus on your muscles, breath deep, and really get to know your body.
- Remember good form, posture and breath.
- Generally with each stretch, on the inhale; lengthen and extend, and on the exhale; sink into the stretch.
- Alternatively once in your furthest position, in any stretch, you can squeeze all your muscles on the inhale, and relax on the exhale.
To access the full middle split routine, please renew or purchase a membership pass.