- This routine is to be done only after completing the warmup and middle split dynamic stretching routine.
- There is movement with each static stretch to encourage you to cycle through your form tips with steady breathing.
- Take your time, focus on your muscles, breath deep, and really get to know your body.
- Remember good form, posture and breath.
- Generally with each stretch, on the inhale come out of the stretch a little bit, and on the exhale sink into the stretch.
- Alternatively once in your furthest position, in any stretch, you can squeeze all your muscles on the inhale, and relax on the exhale.
To access the full middle split routine, please renew or purchase a membership pass.