Splits

Sorry guys i don’t have before so next time i will post this as before and the new as after.  great stretching everyone.

Continuing to Make Strides

Each day I work to inch a little closer to the ground, pull my arms a little further back, and strengthen my back to increase it’s range. I’m happy to continue seeing progress as the days go by!

Potential

All I can say is that the more you practice the better you get but it helps to have personal attention. Take a class with Amanda. You have helped me realize my potential and can’t wait to unlock what else I’m capable of.

It wasn’t a split decision to stretch today…

Puns! Yeah! Alright! Got another day of stretching in!  I guess from my lack of a start to this challenge, these pictures would be my Day 1 of middle splits.  Warmed up with some Rockin’ Legs N Abs – can’t go wrong with Cleo – and devoted the rest of the time to just focus on middle splits. Happy to …

End of Week 1

Today my friend Rico and I stretched together and tried out cool poses we found on Instagram! This is the end of my first week of the challenge! I’ve been stretching everyday and I find it’s becoming addictive! I stretch while watching TV, while outside in the sun, and any random times throughout the day! I went out and bought …

I’m ba-ack! (pun intended)

I don’t have a picture because I was stretching by myself and Ryan is currently using the computer but after a rough start to the challenge, or lack thereof, I FINALLY was able to get in a good stretching session today.  After a yoga workout focused on warming up my back, I attempted the forearm backbend, and at one point, …