A quick catch up…

So, I’m a little rubbish with my progress photos. I have a hard time getting good photos on my tablet, when I’m on my own as the timer is only for 10 seconds, leading up to the point 2here an automatic photo can be taken. The gym I work at recently closed down, so I don’t have as much space …

backending day

I’m really enjoying the routine. I am doing yoga daily, around 1 hour 20 minutes, with either upper lower body. Even though every improvement is very small, they add up for me over time, so I really feel looser and better at moving these days. Here are some photos from today, which are in no particular order. For me,  today …

Backbending

I have knocked my sessions down to an hour over the past week, so that I could spend more time on my yoga practice. Feet to head is beyond me at the moment, so I have scalesd my focus to just side splits and back bending. I am happy with my progress, so I am more motivated than ever to …

back bending day

Today 22/01/2017…back bending day was serious fun today. I purchased a yoga wheel and used that, with not bad results to be honest. My bridge looks noticeably better today, so please give me some criticism as it will only make me better. I did shoulder and wrist mobility following my warm up. I also used my squat knee wraps today, …

Day 1: Over Splits

First day after not stretching for a year.. Really excited to start working hard for 100 days. I know my back leg isn’t straight but it was hard enough to lift my hands up. 🙂