Day 1

i completed my first hour and day of the challenge. i decided to do my lower body so tomorrow i will do my upper body, the deep breathing helped a lot and im satisfied .

DAY 3 of 100 DAY CHALLENGE

DAY 3 of 100 DAY CHALLENGE – Phew! So, it is Thursday – August 4th, and I have finally taken a picture of my middle splits and boy-o-boy is it sad. Why is it so hard!?!? This is going to take a lot of work. Today, I took a complete BREAK. My body was just so sore that I knew …

DAY 2 of 100 DAY CHALLENGE

DAY 2 of 100 DAY CHALLENGE – Today marks day 2 of the challenge. I am S O R E. I went to a Stretch & Strengthen Yoga Class with Emily in the afternoon. We focused on a bit of hips and quite a lot of back. I went home and also stretched for an hour with my Fit & …

DAY 1 of 100 DAY CHALLENGE

DAY 1 OF 100 DAY CHALLENGE – I went to Cassidy’s Tuesday yoga class and we worked on back-bends and twists. I had some issues with my lower back hurting but by the end of the day I was feeling a lot better. My hamstrings were really tight from Pure Barre but I was able to work through that. When …

Balancing Start

After pulling a muscle in my left thigh its been hard to stretch my leg in anyway. Im slowly getting back there though.

Day 1

Working on opening these shoulders!

Middle Split Variation

It has been 2 weeks since I have started training. Sadly I have failed to take and post beginning photos, however these are a bit of a start. (: Yesterday I completed the Middle Split Dynamic routine, and today I followed it with the Middle Split Static routine. In the between time I ground myself with yoga, and when I …