Middle Split Day 1

It was Yesterday. I’ve been busy these days! Haven’t had any exercises in 2 weeks! The Kid Over there is my Nephew ! He Loves Yoga πŸ˜€

Front Splits

No progress photo today, as I am not in a much better depth but the front splits felt great today as did the dynamic stretches. Side splits next sessiin or even backbends, let’s see. But over all I am very happy 😁

Splits training

So, it as been a crap few weeks with a new job not going as planned, and my bike was stolen 😁 now I am happy again, the bike was returned to me and now I am focused on the flexibility challeneg. I have done a few sessions recently, but had nothing important to share as far as progress. But …

Front splits, day one. The Return! 😁

I have done these programs before and I have missed them. I have been focusing on my movement training and flexibility, not doing much splits training but hip oopener. Anyway, I am going to do 100 days solid and see how I progress, not in a any hurry. Great program πŸ˜‚

Front Splits (Day 1 on 3/7/18)

I used to have my right front split with ease….now I can’t even get into it. I know my form is not 100% correct and that is just one thing I am working on. My hips needs to be way more open, and my hamstrings looser as well.

Middle Splits (Day 1)

First try at middle splits since starting the flexibility challenge. This is a big struggle for me as my hips and IT band is very, very tight. Definitely have a long way to go so we will see how much progress I can make!

Faster site and Improvements to Come!!

Today we made the move to a faster server, which means faster load times for you! It should be twice as fast! If you experienced any downtime today, it’s because we had a little hiccup after moving servers, I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused, but now we are back up and running stronger than ever! I have …

Right split day #2

It hurts a lot to do my splits and the back of my calves feel very stretched out and sore

Postpartum Flexibility

I feel like I’m starting somewhat from the beginning again but thankfully I still have muscle memory. With muscle memory, I still remember how to engage and relax certain muscles to perform the stretch, so this makes it a little bit easier. Yet I’m still very tight, and have little spare time these days to stretch. For 9 months I …