Day 4

Day 4  was incredible, I worked on bridges, over splits, tulip, chest stands, and prepped for the rainbow marchenko on the silks! I went to contortion class at 11:30 am with Shelly Guy after drinking 4 quarts of water and nerve soothing tea. I also ate a banana, grapefruit, and the incredible Warrior greens and Earth by health force mixed with water. The highlight of the day …

Day 4 – 4/4/2015

Yesterday was Contortion with the Amazing Shelly Guy.  I was super tight considering that I practice earlier in the morning for 2 hours.  We worked on Splits, Over Splits (on blocks and on silks), Splits with back arch, and Chest stands. I also worked on some back bend with splits and played with the “tulip” (see below). Happy Stretching!  

Day One

I have gained some flexibility by working with a contortionist, but I’m ready to go into deeper stretches and take those stretches to the next level.    

Day 1 of a Long Journey

Flexibility is truly a challenge for me. I’ve had back issues for many years, pain radiating down my left leg has cause me to mess up other parts of my body to compensate. In the last year and half, I’ve worked on losing weight and building strength to help my back. As I get stronger, I find my body gets …

Day 1

I have been anticipating this day! I haven’t done a 2 hour stretch in a long time, but today I finally did and I could tell the difference!! I really focused on the dynamic stretches today because I wanted to be fully prepared for the poses and it paid off! I worked on both upper and lower body today. Food …